Kaempfer Crowell's business transactions attorneys have built a reputation for excellence and for providing the highest quality legal advice and service to the Firm’s clients. Our attorneys understand the unique goals and expectations of each client. The extensive legal and business experience of our attorneys help deliver solid results for our Nevada law firm clients. Our attorneys understand that businesses operate on budgets, and for that reason, the staffing of each transaction is dictated according to the needs, complexity and economics of our client’s business situation.
Our attorneys are experienced in a variety of business transactions and often work with the Firm's other practice groups to create client service teams that are the most effective for the situation and for our client. The Firm's approach is guided by our constant desire to optimize our clients' objectives and goals.
TRANSACTIONAL EXPERIENCE AREAS
• Business Entity Formation
• Commercial and contract law
• Regulatory law
• Nevada governmental agency representation
• Real estate acquisitions, sales and finance
AWARDS & RANKINGS
Martindale Hubbell (AV Ratings)
• Several of the Firm’s partners and attorneys have been recognized with AV and BV ratings from the highly respected legal ranking organization Martindale Hubbell
• An AV rating is a significant accomplishment — a testament to the fact that a lawyer’s peers rank him or her at the highest level of professional excellence. The BV is also an excellent rating
“One of the best groups for entitlement work and government relations,” the land use and government affairs group handles zoning and governmental approvals for clients with development and construction projects in state. The lawyers have earned a reputation throughout the state for their zoning expertise, but in recent years the firm has branched out into more general real estate matters including transactional and regulatory work.